PRIVACY NOTICE – WILLIAMS FINANCIAL GROUP, INC.
Williams Financial Group ("WFG"), as your broker-dealer, relies on access to your personal financial information so that we can make appropriate recommendations to you regarding the financial products and services offered through us.
Why and how we collect personal information-
As stated above, we collect personal information about you so that we can make recommendations about products and services we offer that may be of interest to you. We collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
How we protect personal information-
- information you provide to WFG on applications and other forms (such as your name, address, occupation, assets, and income);
- information about your transactions with WFG, our affiliates, or others, and/or;
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (such as your credit history and creditworthiness) and other entities not affiliated with WFG.
We restrict access to your personal information to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products and services to you. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations to protect your personal information.
Sharing information with our affiliates-
We may share your personal information described above with our affiliates for business purposes, such as marketing new products and services, servicing your account, and as permitted by law. Our affiliates are companies controlled or under common control of our holding company. The information we share with affiliates may include the information described above (such as name, address, income and information related to your account with WFG).
Disclosure to nonaffiliated third parties-
We may share the personal information described above for business purposes relating to your personal investments with the following companies not affiliated with us:
We will share personal information with non-affiliated companies only when they agree to uphold and maintain our privacy standards when handling your personal information.
- financial service institutions, such as mutual fund companies, securities brokers, insurance agencies, clearing brokers, and banks, with whom we have joint marketing agreements (such as agreements to market financial services or products that they jointly offer, endorse or sponsor with us); or
- companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf (such as vendors providing data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services).
Questions you may have regarding this notice-
Please direct any questions you have to the Compliance Department of Williams Financial Group, 12221 Merit Drive, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75251, (972) 661.8700.